Thursday, September 29, 2011

And... I went a third time!

Yup that's right, yesterday @ 4 I was in the locker area getting my shelf ready for a 2hour workout!

Started with 15 minutes cardio, then almost 1h30 of all the various machines to complete my time back on the treadmill for 10 minutes.

Went back home feeling a tad sore, but upper body really warm and I felt I worked more on that area. But Katie reassured me that all is good as I also did the rest of all my other dear muscles!

Going back Sunday - not sure what time, but that's the following day I have free!

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome Steph! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking website. I recently built mine and I was looking for some ideas for my site and you gave me a few. May I ask you whether you developed the website by youself?

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete