Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A second visit

Yesterday 4h30 was my second visit to the gym.

Katie coach me on my Strength training for about an hour and a half. She was going from Mell to me adapting our routine. Today my Upper Back, Pectorals & Deltoids are hurting. (I had to google the anatomy of the muscular system to make sure I was saying the good ones!) Both using my own weight and the machines to do my series of repetitions. After that 10 minutes of cardio at a higher speed and incline.

Then it was restorative yoga.... hanging from the ceiling in the silk cocoon beds/raps. I was not successful with most of the poses, however it was a great relaxing hour and at least I tried. I think I would like to have one of those to sleep in, they are really amazing!

Next visit is Wednesday.

I must say that going as a group even if we not do all the same thing makes the hole difference. A colleague from work was also there and we talk of setting up some time together too, so that's great for me, another source of positive vibes to help me achieve my goals!

1 comment:

  1. Your really doing well and have a great CAN DO attitude...that's going to make a big impact :)

    ReplyDelete